Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Disney on Ice

Yesterday was a memory that will last a long time. And once I scrapbook it hopefully a life time! My dad got these tickets for me and the kids along with free parking(you'll understand why I tell you about the parking here in a second lol) The kids were amazed! I really didn't think the boys would care too much but they loved it! Reagan was standing up when Mickey Mouse came out and oh my that baby started jumping up and down and screaming mick mose (how she said it) it made my heart jump with joy! With my Bipolar its really hard for me to drive long distances and not have panic attacks and esp down town St. Louis UGG then to find out they had a huge parade yesterday for St. Patrick day! There was around 3000 people down there! So ya it was not pretty there for a little bit! But it was all so worth it! Well the show was over and I am all excited about my pictures thinking about scrapbooking them and driving down the highway and realize the parking ticket is on the window and getting ready to blow off! So I roll down the window, take off my belt and lean out the window to grab that ticket! Nick says oh Lord I'm gonna die today! Now tell me do I get true scrapbooker of the year award???? HAHAHA Its been a blessed weekend!!!!!

























7 comments:

Tami Putvin said...

Wow Connie, Fabulous photos.. Looks like you had a ton of fun..Thanks for sharing.

Dan said...

Those are GREAT photos! I'm sure you're gonna have a lot of fun scrapping them! :)

Carol's Crafts said...

Wonderful pictures. I know you will have so much fun making your scrapbook pages.

LisaMcGrath said...

Great photo's what kind of camera do you use? I took my girls to see the show in St. Louis too but I couldn't get good pictures because of all the movement..... I'd love to know what type of camera you have.

Lisa

Heidi said...

We've been a couple of times and my kids loved it! We were thinking of going this year because it had been a couple of years, but we had scheduling conflicts sooooo....I'm so glad you had a good time. We decided this was one event that was worth the money and was in our book a do over. We hope to go another time! Glad you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

Lisa I use a DSLR a Nikon D40X

Susan said...

Great pictures!!

Post a Comment

Blog Background

 
Powered by Blogger