Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another day in life

Well as you can see I have not made it here in forever. I have also taken down my files. Rapid share deleted the majority of them and I didn't want to have to go through and figure out what was on rapid share and what was on mediafire. So this was the easiest way. We are quickly moving into winter here in southern IL. Supposed to flurry tonight but not stick. I have a feeling this is going to be a bad winter. Today has been kind of laid back. Over the past 2 days I have been able to release a lot of my past to my mom and I feel like I have lost 20lbs of weight off my shoulders. Today I made ham, brown beans, fried tators and cornbread for dinner. It tasted so good! The kids have been really good today. The boys went out trying to hunt. My dad showed them his guns on Thanksgiving and that's all I have heard about since then! Glad they were excited and felt really special spending time with him. I have to say I am glad tomorrow is Monday. back to normal. Rea goes back to preschool and the boys and I pick up homeschooling again tomorrow. We found a community club for the boys and they love it! Always a good feeling to see your kids get excited about something positive. I have been giving thought to some remodeling/decorating. My home was built in the 50's. I would like to convert the house back to that time period but in fun ways. I want to turn my kitchen into a 1950's diner. There are a few examples I found that I just love. oddly my husband likes them too! SCORE here is one we both really like.
I found this somewhere on the net wish i could remember where to give credit. Of course it wont be exact. I have found some other pictures and I would like to mix and match the ideas. I would love to find a restaurant booth and cover it and use it for a kitchen table. I would be THRILLED if i could find one of those kitchen tables with the metal rims and chairs like in the picture above. When the time comes I will for sure be looking for either. I am not sure if I will be able to do many files anymore. Life is just so hectic. Sometimes its hard to slow down and when i do I just want to vege. My craft room did get done but honestly I have not been down there crafting in a while. My husband has started making candles and soap so the room is being used ;o) About the only other exciting things here in life is we are waiting on the birth of our grandson. Any day now. I tell him to get out of there all the time. You can already tell hes going to be a stubborn male! Well everyone I do hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and that you all have a great time preparing for the Lords birth on Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

 
Powered by Blogger