Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, February 1, 2010

A card for my sister in law

I want to have you all apart of my life. My sister in law was my best friend and we had a falling out back in October. After a testimony I heard last night at church I realized it was time to try and mend this relationship. I beg of you all if there is hard feelings with someone in your life ask yourself if you helped fester those feelings and if you truly in your heart miss that certain someone. if so remember life is short. Please reach out to them before you cant! Here is her card.

6 comments:

JustYolie said...

I am so glad God touched your heart and decided to reach out to your sister-in-law.

Carol's Crafts said...

I'm glad your trying to make amends with your sister-in-law. Life is too short to hold grudgess, especially, with a family member. Good fo you, dear.

Sally said...

I just read a devotional on Proverbs 31 Ministries about showing people mercy instead of holding a grudge. You're right, reach out...life's too short. Thanks for the reminder!

Tammy said...

Really cute card and great blog!

Rhonda said...

Connie, this is a great card!!! Whose image is it? I love it!
Rhonda

Unknown said...

Sry Rhonda i dont remember. I am horrible in remembering and I dont place them in designers folders lol

Post a Comment

Blog Background

 
Powered by Blogger