Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, January 25, 2010

Taking a small break

Hello everyone. Just wanted to give a little update. I need to take a small break. I joined in a bible study at my Church called Breaking Free by Beth Moore. So far it is amazing and just in the past week i have been able to grow a lot! There are a few things from my past that I need to break free from and through god is the only way i am going to be able to do this. I want to serve him fully therefore I need to lay several things at his feet and walk away from them. In order to do that though I have to know how. I pray Gods blessings on each and everyone of you and that you too are wanting to serve him fully!
Connie

1 comments:

Tammy D said...

Good for you. It's amazing the doors that he will open when you follow him completely.

Post a Comment

Blog Background

 
Powered by Blogger